Reverse Osmosis DesalinationReverse Osmosis (RO) is commonly used to separate pure water from seawater sources. Unfortunately such a process is plagued by the build-up of scales which inhibit the process itself. NSM has designed advanced liquid scale inhibitors speciﬁcally formulated from synergistic scale inhibiting chemicals to control alkaline scale deposition on heat transfer and other surfaces in thermal distillation systems.
NSM Product Range: BRITEGY®“RO”
- Applicable to the water production, electricity generation, pharmaceutical and sugar.
about the product
- Offers a variety of performance and application benefits.
- Dispersant qualities reduce colloidal and silt fouling membrane surfaces
- Compatible with the thin film composite polyamide and cellulose acetate RO membranes of the leading manufacturers.
- Not Affected by chlorine or other oxidizing biocides.
- Performs at low dosage rates.